Using industry standard contracts makes dealing with Powerex simple. We use the most widely accepted contracts for all our agreements across North America, including:
• EEI - Edison Electric Institute Master Power Purchase & Sale Agreement
• WSPP - Western Systems Power Pool
• Gas EDI - Gas Electronic Data Interchange
• ISDA - International Swaps and Derivatives Association
• NAESB - North American Energy Standards Board
• FERC-approved Transmission Service Agreements - Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
For B.C. independent power producers interested in selling power to Powerex, our custom contracts incorporate many of the EEI terms and conditions. We have also developed custom contracts for our renewables business.
We understand that each customer's needs are different and can also customize contracts to better meet your specific requirements. Whether you're a utility, power pool, large industrial or marketer, Powerex can work with you to develop a contract that meets your needs.
For more information on Powerex contracts, please contact:
Jay Ratzlaff, Legal Counsel & Manager, Contracts
Tel: (604) 895-7067
Fax: (604) 891-5025